Oceanside Running Club Associtation ( Team Orca )
Parksville / Qualicum, BC(The Team for Runners in Central Vancouver Island)
WHO ARE WE? ...
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A diverse group of people who love to run and meet in the spirit of fun, good health and friendship.
- Some of us are very slow, a few are very fast and most are somewhere in between - we cater to all.
- Some of us race and many do not.
- An officially sanctioned running club by the Vancouver Island Runners Association (VIRA).
- Scheduled weekly trail or road runs of varying distances at paces to suit everyone.
- Runs to improve speed and strength.
- Training advice and plans.
- Injury prevention tips.
- Motivation to help achieve your running objectives.
- Social events.
- Discounts at various retail outlets.
- A comprehensive club Internet website and active communication through Facebook.
WHERE DO WE RUN?
- Trails and roads in the beautiful Parksville / Qualicum Beach area with occasional forays elsewhere on Vancouver Island.
- WHY DON'T YOU GIVE US A TRY - WE WILL MAKE YOU FEEL WELCOME!